Upgrade to V.10 of TI

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by papahemi, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. papahemi

papahemi Registered Member

info: Thank you for contacting Acronis! The chat operator will be with you approximately in 0 minute(s) and 10 seconds. Thank you for waiting.
    info: You are now chatting with 'William'
    William: Hello! Thank you for contacting Acronis Sales Team! My name is William, how can I assist you?
    Michael Amos: Hi William, I purchased two copies of TI 9.0 last week from Amazon and I need to find out why they don't offer version 10. Is version 10 not available in retail version yet?
    William: I'm afraid it is not yet available in retail stores.
    Michael Amos: That is really disappointing as I would have waited to have the latest version. I still need to obtain copies of the director software. Is this going to be upgraded soon?
    William: I'm afraid this information is not available yet. It probably will not be upgraded in the nearest future.
    William: Please note, according to upgrade policy you are eligible for free upgrade. Please contact Our Support Team for assistance: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/
    Michael Amos: Thanks for the information
    William: You are welcome
    Michael Amos: I already have downloaded the latest build. Is that the information you refer to?
    William: The latest build is not the new version I'm afraid.
    William: You will need new serial number for Acronis True Image 10.0 Home Upgrade.
    William: And it is necessary to contact our Support Team for this purpose.
    Michael Amos: Contact via web or phone?
    William: You will need to contact them via e-mail. Please attach your purchase confirmation and serial number for Acronis True Image 9.0 Home to expedite the handling of your request.
    Michael Amos: Thanks again, William for the info
    Michael Amos: Bye
    William: Thank you for visiting. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have further questions.

I had the above chat with Acronis concerning my purchase of TI 9.0 My question is I purchased the CD version of the program. I have no purchase confirmation and serial number. Does anyone know about the above mentioned free upgrade policy? Does anyone have any contact info?

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Your purchase confirmation from Amazon should have been emailed to you, the one that told you that you'd just ordered something from them. There will be a copy in your account. Select the print order summary - find your TI order and then print screen, so that you get a jpg to attach to the email.

I thought all versions needed a licence, but even if not, doing the above should sort it out.

Colin

3. papahemi

I have the billing receipt and the activation key codes on the cards inside the cd box. Who do I contact and how do I get them the information?

4. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

As it says on the Acronis website under contacts - send an email to support at acronis or customer sales.

The activation codes I suspect might be your licence - so have you been to the Acronis product registration page, and tried filling out your details and entered the licence number?

Colin

5. papahemi

I have sent emails with the serial numbers to support@acronis.com, I have sent emails to info@acronis.com, I have called and left messages at the Acronis San francisco headquarters. I have registered both copies online. I have heard nothing back from Acronis. My next step is to go to the headquarters as I work at San Francisco Airport just down the road. Thanks for the information and help

6. papahemi

Just as an update I finally received new serial numbers for TI version 10. I registered both numbers and was supposed to be able to get version 10 from the product update screens for the registered products. My registration for version 10.0 doesn't show. Waiting for answer from Acronis on how to proceed.

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello papahemi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that at this moment there is only one (first) build 4871 of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home available. Therefore, in order to obtain the installation file of this build you should first register the serial number in "Product Registration" sections of the account and then download the file from "Registered Products" section. When the next build of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home will be released you will be able to download it from "Product Update" section.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.