Updating to True Image 9.1 ???

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by daveporter9, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveporter9

daveporter9 Registered Member

Hi All,

I just purchased 9.0 4 ( read FOUR ) days ago, and I would assume a dot point update is a free update....

But when I check my update account, it is giving me an option to UPGRADE for $40 odd dollars. This can't be right surely ?

I am about to purchase the server edition for a client & also recommend True Image in my monthly newsletter. This is on hold until this is clarified !

Please tell me it isn't so !!!!!

regards, Dave Porter
    dj-software
    Perth, Western Australia

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Dave,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software and for your interest in Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Most likely you mean the link that suggests you to purchase the upgrade from Acronis True Image 9.0 to Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation. If that's the case then please note that Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation is a new version of Acronis True Image 8.0 Corporate Workstation which has just been released. It is a different product and therefore you can only upgrade. In order to get an update which is absolutely free for every registered user of Acronis True Image 9.0 you should use a Get Update link or download it from the Product Updates section of your account. Please also take a look at this previous thread which should make situation even more clear.

As for purchasing a server version, please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows or Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server for Windows.

Prior to purchasing the software we recommend you to download and install the free trial version(s) of the product(s) you are interested in to see how the program works on your computer(s).

Please note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. daveporter9

daveporter9 Registered Member

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for the explanation and apologies for not reading further before posting...

regards, Dave @ dj-software

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.