Update module - Program Update Component

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by olebole, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olebole

olebole Registered Member

I am using Remote Admin server for my AV installations. I have set the "Program Component update" to Always update program component. But noting is happening on the clients. The are still ver. 3.0.650 even when i can see there is a ver. 3.0.657 out. Do I really have to monitor the eset homepage and manually download program updates, make a new package and push this to every client every time.

Ole

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It's been asked and answered here several times that a program component update (PCU) is released 1-2 time per year, after the installers have been available to the public for a longer time. If you want to upgrade multiple computers in LAN, you can deploy a newer version using ERA and install it over an older version.

3. EvilDave UK

EvilDave UK Registered Member

Like me. :)

This is actually better as it gives you, the admin, control over when your PCs get updated. If you want to be informed when updates are released, sign up to the eset.ch newsletter. It's available in English and other European languages, but lets you know as and when releases occur. :thumb:

4. Mwh65

Mwh65 Registered Member

Following on about ERA Program Updates. My computer which is a stand alone version of ESET 3.0 Business updated the Program Modules on the 4th December.

Does this mean then that ERA should of downloaded the same Program Module updates ready for installation to the clients and if not, why not ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.