Unless I'm misinterpreting the findings NOD32 kicked butt in the latest VBulletin

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ratchet, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunkhouse Buck

Bunkhouse Buck Registered Member

You still not have addressed my questions just as expected. More obfuscation and evasion. But enough of this with you.

2. anotherjack

anotherjack Registered Member

Dunno about him, I've just been asking what you would consider to be a valid testing methodology, sample size, source, etc. Just interested in what your priorities are in determining the validity of any given testing organization. So far, you've dismissed that as irrelevant and referred to it as a "cop out."

WTF? What do you think he's going to do with the information? It's already apparent that you don't run NOD32 (I do, BTW). :rolleyes:

Your willingness to slag off on other users - without offering anything constructive in the discussion aside from saying that questions pointed to you are all "cop outs" - is fairly representative of trolling. Not an accusation, merely a statement of opinion.

Unfortunately, I see this conversation rapidly digressing into a miasma of name calling and counterproductive behavior.

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As noted here in a recently closed thread...."we really don't find "feel good" threads all that valuable around here". For that reason alone not needing to mention other reasons....we'll bring this thread to a close.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.