Undetectable Worms

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by AndyXS, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

Thank you for the info, Franklin!

2. renegade08

renegade08 Registered Member

This is so far the best informative post about above mentioned things that i've seen at the net, and opposite of mostly non-informative and witch hunt hundreds of threads and thousands of post from people that don't understand or don't want to understand how some stuff work.

Most people should be redirected here, first to read this several times, think well, and then give their opinion.

Thanks.

3. Athletic

Athletic Registered Member

What do you mean by this? Bypassing or something else...

I have all my automatic updates(on programs,and windows)set to OFF,and I only update manual few programs....my first line defence is downloading from good resource,and only well known programs....

4. nosirrah

nosirrah Malware Fighter

Acts differently/aborts if any of the various non real world PC environments are detected . This is done for a variety of reasons but the one that effects users is to trick you into thinking that a file is harmless .

5. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

Like disappearing from the download location shortly after the install process begins, is one vm-aware reaction I've seen recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.