Unable to reboot after re-installing Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 Update

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by riversdale, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riversdale

riversdale Registered Member

Sep 27, 2004
    I reformatted one of my removable hard drives and so had to re-install my former applications including ADDS 9.0 Update. As I did not have prpgram on a disk, I had to re-download it from the Acronis web site. After installation and the making of the five re-bootable disks, I re-booted but got a message that Acronis could not find the information about my OS and that I should insert the disk containing that information. So I inserted the bootable disk #1. Computer kept asking for the other disks to be inserted and I finally ended up in the page for creating partitions, which I did not want to do..I re-booted but kept getting the same eequest for the disk containing information about my OS. Finally I put in my Windows 2000 Professional CD, but to no avail. Later on, upon rebooting, computer started to load but then got stuck on a line reading 'Verifying DMI Pool Data.'
    Can someone please tell me what to do to solve this problem? I have already sent two emails to Acronis Support but have got no responce so far.

Thank you.
  2. joker123

joker123 Guest

I have the same problem after tying to partition the hard drive after installiing.
    I cant boot now and the support sucks.
    dont know what to do ?
  3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Apr 28, 2004
    Hello riversdale and joker123,

Can you please send me a private message with your email address from which you have contacted support@acronis.com?

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

Acronis, Inc.
    395 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
    South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA

Acronis support department
    e-mail: support@acronis.com

Acronis... compute with confidence
  4. Can somebody let me know if Acronis responded correctly. Did the problem get resolved?

We are considerating a purchase of this product.

My email is mic @ aloha.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.