unable to load snapshot manager library

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by broooz, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broooz

broooz Registered Member

I am getting the above error message when attempting to load True Image v11.0 (build 8,027)

I am running windows (home) XP SP3 - I can't think of any changes I have made that might have caused this. Please can you suggest how to resolve?

The full message is

Error E00010101F4 Unable to open initialise computer

unable to load snapshot manager library (0x100004)
    Tag = .....

Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello broooz,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image

First of all I would recommend you download and install the latest build of the program (8101) and see if the issue persists. You can download the latest build from your account on our web site under Registered Products.

The source of the issue are incorrectly installed SnapAPI drivers in order to solve the issue you should reinstall them. Use the following Acronis KB article to download and install SnapAPI drivers and solve the issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

3. broooz

broooz Registered Member

Thank you very much.

I do not seem to be able to find the build 8101. Am I entitled to have it. My version of true image says it is
    Acronis®*True*Image*Home® version 11.0 (build*8,027)

When I look at my logged products the one I have registered is
    Acronis True Image Deluxe (English) and Acronis True Image 8.0 Upgrade (English) but I am certain I paid to upgrade to the version 11 that I have.

It says I have Free after-sales support (Pre-March 2 2009) - does that mean I can no longer get the latest build?

Thanks

Bruce

4. broooz

broooz Registered Member

Sorry - figured it out - the upgrade to true image 11 had not been registered at all. I kind of assumed that it would have been registered automatically when I bought it, especially as I bought it via my account with you (might be worth changing your system to do this?).

Thanks very much for your help - the upgrade solved my problem

Regards

Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.