Unable to change my Web Browser/Email programs in ESET

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Stoneysilence, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoneysilence

Stoneysilence Registered Member

In the options if you go to :Antivirus and antispyware->Web Access Protection->HTTP->Web Browsers

I am no longer able to edit what programs are Web Browser. Everything is greyed out and it won't let me deselect or select programs as being Web Browsers. This is also the case for Email Clients under the POP3. This is a new problem that I just noticed. Last time I edited these was a few months ago and had no issues.

I even tried downloading the new .650 but that made it worse. Now I can't even click on the Add button.

Picture of the problem:
    http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/stoneysilence/?action=view¤t=nod32.jpg

Since I last tried it I did upgrade Vista to SP1. I also upgraded my video card from a 8500GT to a 8800GT. I also had my ram go bad and had to replace it.

Think I should do a complete uninstall of NOD32 and a fresh install?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

1, check if you have application protocol content filtering enabled
    2, in the same configuration window, make sure you don't have the option "HTTP and POP3 ports" enabled for redirection
    3, check if you have HTTP content filtering enabled

3. Stoneysilence

Stoneysilence Registered Member

Thanks, that fixed it. Not sure how that got changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.