Unable to access shares

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bradm2k, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradm2k

bradm2k Registered Member

I installed 'Acronis*True*Image*Server® Trial version 9.1 (build*3,625)' on my Windows 2003 Server, and now I'm unable to browse any of the shares on the server both remotely or locally.

If I attempt to open a shared folder/drive on the system I get the error message:

"\\server\share is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. Not enough server storage is available to process this command."

The weird thing is it happens when attempt to connect locally too. I cannot even apply GPO's to the server either, as I get odd errors. If I uninstall the software then everything works just fine again.

I was hoping to buy this software for our 3 Win2k3 servers so help would be greatly appreciate before the bosses force me to use Symancrap.

Thanks!!!!!!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. bradm2k

bradm2k Registered Member

I tried the registy modifications as described in the KB Article but it did not solve my problem.

I have decided to not use this product due to the amount of ongoing issues contained within these forums. It looks like this could be a good product... eventually, just not there yet ;-)

Goodluck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.