TrueImage v8, "Processing, please wait..."

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by aboh, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aboh

aboh Registered Member

Hello,

I have successfully been using TI v8 on my computer, but I having a random problem that is driving me crazy... I boot with the latest recovery disk, so I can make an image of my SATA hard drive. BIOS reports the existance of the drive... TI loads... But, when I click on the button to make an image (or any other button), I get a "Processing, please wait..." message, and the software appears to hang. When this doesn't happen, TI recognizes the drive within a few seconds. I have not installed any new hardware, software, nor have I made any BIOS changes. Really strange... I thought that perhaps having my computer on a network was causing the problem (perhaps it was searching the subnet for something... thus the processing dely), but as a stand alone computer, I am having the same problem.

I love this product and use it to clone computers... Awesome! But, I need to know that it will run each time I launch the recovery disk...

Help!

Thanks,

Mike

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Mike,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let me know what build of Acronis True Image you used to create Acronis Bootable CD? Also please tell what model of SATA controller you use.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.