TrueImage 9 Workstation LicenseManagment Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bravesurfer, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bravesurfer

bravesurfer Registered Member

I have test last week TrueImage Workstation 9.1 Trial.

Know i have buy a Licence from TrueImage 9.1/german yesterday directly from Acronis.

In the LicenseServer available Trail Key and my License Key. But True Image only Accept the Trial-Key it is first in den LicenseServer.

The Trail Key can't delete in den LicenseServer ("distance of the license missed"), i can delete only the correctly key.

As I can delete the Tiral Version Key?

Sorry for my bad english

Best regards

BraveSurfer

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello bravesurfer,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Could you please uninstall the Acronis License Server and then install it once again? Then add the license of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation to Acronis License Server.

If the problem persists, please submit a request for technical support. Describe the step-by-step actions taken before the issue appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

3. Caxon

Caxon Registered Member

Hello!
    I´m stucked in the same problem with the latest german build of TI 9.1 WS. The german support is now for 7 days not capable of providing any solution. Was the problem solved? Thanx in advance, i would apriciate any help! Best regards, Daniel Jansen.

4. bravesurfer

bravesurfer Registered Member

Hallo Caxon,

was nirgends steht: Du musst auch den "alten" Key eingeben von der Version von der du Upgegradet hast. Dann funktioniert es ohne Probleme.

Der Key der Trial-Version kann laut Support nicht gelöscht werden, aber das ist ja wenn überhaupt nur ein Schönheitsfehler!

5. Forellenblau

Forellenblau Registered Member

Hallo!

Genau - zuerst den alten, dann den neuen eingeben, dann klappts!

Mfg Konrad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.