TrueImage 11 inaccessible boot device

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by samsam, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samsam

samsam Registered Member

I did a clone with TrueImage 10. I installed TrueImage 11. I got Stop: 0x00007B ... Inaccessible boot device, on the drive that had the 11 update on it. I moved the drive to a promise controller card (IDE), same result. I then got the cloned backup (without the 11 upgrade on it) and got into the Windows 2000 professional operating system OK. I figured I would immediatly make another clone so I shut down and added the backup hard drive and during the reboot I got the same error on the backup clone ...

One of the disks also gets the same error on another computer with different hardware. This error ususaly indicates that the OS is not able to load the ide disk controller drivers, but I would have thought that using the promise ide controller card would eliminate that, but I get the same error. Also why would upgrading to 11 have anything to do with loading the ide disk drivers ...

Anyway I am stumped any ideas? I did the chkdsk /p, same result. I cannot get into safe mode, same error. I have boot logging on, the failure is about before the next thing I expect to see is the stuff about drive C is ok and then it goes to the acronis boot commands (like cloneing).

I dont have disks because it was a download, but I have another system and can probably read anything from those two disks as a slave drive. I can get into recovery console.

The systemfile.txt of a clone, on the same hardware, about 4 weeks old is attached... I don't think there have been any real major changes since then.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  2. samsam

samsam Registered Member

Well forget it I went into recovery counsole and set the following drivers to disable:

nvata
    nvatabus
    viaide
    SI3132

Im back into windows now ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.