True Image Server 7.0 Built 611 NOOO Keyboard

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by purecut, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purecut

purecut Registered Member

Hi

I just created a TI Server bootdisk. After the booting is finished I have no keyboard support :mad:

Everything is working fine. USB Mouse, HD, etc. everything is there but the keyboard is missing. It's a normal PS/2 keyboard connected on a Gigabyte GA-686 BXD Doublel Pentium 850 PIII Board, latest Firmeware.

The HD's are SCSI U160 connected on a Adaptec 29160. I saw this error also on build 613.

I got an answer from the support to Press F11 when "Starting Acronis Loader" and typed into the parameter field:" acpi=off noapic". This doesn't help. I also tried "acpi=off quiet" but this doesn't help also. After the application is started I have no change to type in anything - NO KEYBOARD support .

Anything I can do? Also the SCSI performance is very slow. I'm using a Adaptec 29160 and all HD's are U160.

Thanks,
    Purecut

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Purecut --

Please, try to enable/disable USB Legacy Support in your BIOS and see if it affects the keyboard in any way.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Anton Gromov

Acronis, Inc.
    395 Oyster Point Blvd. Suite 213
    South San Francisco
    CA 94080 USA
    http://www.acronis.com/

Acronis... Compute with confidence

3. purecut

purecut Registered Member

I did that before. Same problem at all. No keyboard after booting. I did this also on another machine with a different keyboard. Same also there. No keyboard.

Purecut

4. Rukki

Rukki Guest

Hi,
    when the system has started and you have no Keyboard access, replug the keyboard and check if this helps(while the system is running).
    Rukki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.