True Image - Rescue CD - Devices Not Supported

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jbmoar, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

I Think This Would Be A Good Place To Submit For Anyone That Has Had No luck getting their PS/2 Mouse Or Other Devices To Work Using True Image 8 Rescue CD - Build 903 And Maybe We Can All List Our Type Of Mice And Model Of The Mouse Or If Anyone Has Had A Solution To Fix The Problem, I'll Start With My Mouse Problem:

I Have A Compaq CPQ200ID - Model m850 PS/2 Connection

I Have Had Some luck converting it To USB But The Converter Isn't As Smooth As My PS/2 , Sometimes It Is A Bit Jumpy With The USB Converter So I'm Hoping That Acronis Comes Out With A Driver update To Support My Mouse With The PS/2 Port

This Thread Can Also Let Other Users Know About Device Problems So They Are Aware Of The Problem If They Are Thinking About Purchasing These Type Of Devices Or Until Their Is A Driver Update Released

Last edited: Jul 23, 2005
  2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Jbmoar

That is what the very first Stickey on this Forum is for:- Acronis True Image WISH-LIST thread

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jbmoar,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

To make the process of improving Acronis True Image in terms of driver update you may send the full description of the problem with your device and the full model name of the device to support@acronis.com. This will allow us to search for the particular driver.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.