True Image boot disk not working on HP

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Dick Dastardly, Jun 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an HP Pavilion ze4125 notebook. I also have a True Image 7 build 613 boot disk that works on all four machines in my house except this one. I initially get the first splash screen, then nothing. Just blacks out. I waited for two hours once, but nothing. I've done a thousand tests on this machine; hard drive problems, virus issues, memory. But everything on this machine is just perfect. No problems at all. Any suggestions please.

Dick

2. Cha?

Cha? Guest

Your trouble is caused by a mismanagement of ACPI by HP notebook bioses. I have a pavilion ze4310ea and got the same problem.
    As a work around, you can press F11 key while "Start Acronis Loader..." is displaying, then type in 'acpi=off quiet' parameters or even 'acpi=ht quiet' at boot line.
    Also read https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=33635 and the whole forum as this problem has already got many answers...

3. Please forgive me for taking so long to thank you. Your instruction worked perfect for me. Thanks.

4. Cha?

Cha? Guest

You're welcome :)
    Have a good use of TI!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.