True Image 9 does not recognize my Harddisc (AHCI enabled)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by hering69, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hering69

hering69 Registered Member

Hi there,
    I just own a new ASUS P5B Deluxe Motherboard with Intel P965 / ICH8R Cipset.
    Now I enabled AHCI on the IDE Controller, so I can use the SATA II/NCQ features of my Harddisc.
    Backing up with True Image 9 works like it should, but when I try restoring the Image, True Image don't recognize my harddisc ... o_O
    So any suggestions ?
    THX for your help, best regards
    Hering69

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

If you're using the Rescue CD its most likely a linux driver issue. You may want to try BartPe with the plugin provided by Acronis.

3. hering69

hering69 Registered Member

Thanks, it was a great idea. With BartPE and the Acronis PlugIn I was able to restore my images.
    Thanks again and greetings
    Hering69

4. BrownGhost

BrownGhost Registered Member

BartPE and the Acronis PlugIn download link please ??
    where do i find this thing ?

5. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Hi BrownGhost,

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

Enjoy. This kit is a breath of fresh air. Pity Acronis didn't finish the job.

F.

6. BrownGhost

BrownGhost Registered Member

Thanks bro :)

i'll try this bart thing.

Yes a agree Acronics, makes money on us, but dont provide a working solution, if one wants to make it working one have to write to them, gets updates for the specfik board, and versions are changing so fats so my ½ year old backop version is not good any more for my new Hardwear, i have to buy new version, and that still dont work whit out one having to get updates, and ask them to make special disk for ons hardwear, this is just lame.

so im going to use this Bart thing from now on, and NEver NEVER pay a drime again to Acronic for any **** i need...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.