Troubles installing Spywareblaster 4...

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by henrotay, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henrotay

henrotay Registered Member

Hi people ! Well, I've been using Spywareblaster for a few years now and I've never had any troubles with it until now, as I'm trying to install this last version. The symptom is the following : when I double-click on the .exe, it launches but stops right away. The window closes and that's all. Can't go any further. o_O

There is nothing wrong with my machine. The proof is that when I try to reinstall the previous version (3.5.1), it works all the way through. But useless, as when I want to update it, it proposes the version 4. And I'm not experiencing anything similar with any other installation. It's precisely Spywareblaster 4 that doesn't install...

And it's only my machine at work that acts this way. At home it went fine. This one I have problems with is an IBM Thinkcenter 8187-4DG, P4, WXP-Pro, e-Trust, Spybot and Ad-Aware. No special config, it's my work machine. I tried deactivating e-Trust (our antivirus) and reinstall but to no avail... :(

Anybody cares to help ?

Big thanks !

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.