trouble with unwelcome malware web page

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Bethrezen, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

Hi all

I've been practicing my html and have finished re-coding my guide into a html document and have now what I think is a pretty good result or at least it all displays ok for me locally in firefox

Now I would like are few others who are familiar with html and css who are willing to help out to look over my work to make sure I haven't made any rookie mistakes and to also make any suggestions for improvments, tweaks or changes that may be needed for what ever reasion

trouble is that I need a web host to upload to so to this end I was wondering if anyone could recommend a free reputable hosting sight for my page ? preferable ad free

2. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

hi all

as I'm yet to get a reply to this I though I'd be a little more clear about what it is I'm asking in case that's why I'v not had any replies

I'm looking for a lil help in the area of HTML and CSS

for some time I been working on a general guide to help people clean and secure there computers located here http://spyblocker-software.com/IPB/index.php?showtopic=2023 at the spyblocker forums

however recently I been working on learning HTML and CSS so that I could code this guide in to a HTML file but my skill with HTML & CSS is quite rough due to the fact that until just recently I knew nothing about HTML or CSS

so I need someone who is familiar with HTML & CSS who has some time to spare who is willing to check my work and help me tweak it so that it displays correctly in all browsers not just fire fox

however before you volunteer I should warn you that this will be a mammoth task because this guide has been compiled from many sources of information from around the web and is quite extensive

I'm also continually looking for new information that I was not aware of before that I can add to help people further or other general feed back to help me improve any areas that need a lil work

see I'm hoping that if I can get this to a satisfactory standard and I can verify its contents to ensure I'm not giving people misleading information that I can register somewhere for my own web space where I can turn this in to my own web page

however as this is my first venture of this type I need all the help I can get

which I have unfortunately been un-successful in acquiring

so is there anyone out there up to this o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.