Trojans found... Needs Deletion HELP

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by SoyoDragon, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoyoDragon

SoyoDragon Registered Member

Following Trojans have been found in my computer... I am using windows xp home as an OS. Etrust Antivirus could not remove these. Are these any thing to be really concerned about? Please, give me the steps to remove these. Much appreciated

Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\classload.jar-ab3806d-1600789a.zip>GetAccess.class (Java.ByteVerify.exploit trojan)

Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\classload.jar-ab3806d-1600789a.zip>InsecureClassLoader.class (Java.ByteVerify.exploit trojan)

Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\classload.jar-ab3806d-1600789a.zip>Dummy.class (Java.ByteVerify.exploit trojan)

Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\classload.jar-ab3806d-1600789a.zip>Installer.class (Java.Shinwow.Q trojan)

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi SoyoDragon,

Welcome to Wilders!!!

Your Trojans are showing up in your java cache files. Check out THIS LINK to clean out your java cache. This should fix your problem.

4. SoyoDragon

I dont see Java Plug-In, anywhere in my control pannel

5. SoyoDragon

Nevermind... i switched it to classic view and it was there, thankyou for the link

6. puff-m-d

Click "start" >> "run", then in the open box type "c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0\bin\javacpl.exe" (without the astericks), then click "OK". This should get you there.

7. puff-m-d

Glad you found it :D , and you are most welcome ;) ....

8. Kit009

Kit009 Guest

Hi I was just wondering after you do that then what do you do, do I need to download something else or change any settings to prevent Java.Shinwow.Q from getting on my computer again?

9. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Kit009, I would suggest following the instructions found here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=50662

After you have completed the steps found in the above link, you will find further links to discussions on securing your computer.

Hope this helps...

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.