TrojanCheck 5041.exe Help

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by casper99, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casper99

casper99 Registered Member

I downloaded and installed TrojanCheck 5041.exe. It's in German and I'm unable to figure out how to get it in English. On the download area of the site it say's to make sure to put the LNG. file in the same directory, but I can find no LNG. file. The program is a exe. and when I installed it , it just does a german install. Do I need to upgrade to the newer version to get the GUI in english? If so, how do you upgrade, as I know no german and don't want to press the wrong button. It looks like a real good program, if I could only read German or get the GUI in English I could check it out. Also, what I think is a warning display, came up as soon as I turned the program on. Had to ctrl+alt+delete kto get out of it , as there was no cancel or close on it. Any help will be very much appreciated. I am not a advanced user at all, although I've been using a PC for email & browsing the internet for 2 years. Just started to try to learn more about PC's a couple of months ago. So if you have any advice, make it for a newbie please. Thanks, Doug Casper

2. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

I don't think they are offering this program in English at this time.

Technodrome

3. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) Hi casper99! I still consider myself to be a "newbie." No matter how much I have learned I still see how much more I simply do not understand yet. It takes patience, perseverance, and a little luck (and help from others). I have some links to translaters that might help you. One's from Google and the other is from Altavista.

http://www.google.com/language_tools?

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I consider Google to be the better of the two. At least it could promote your understanding. (I'll see what else I can do.) ;)

4. Doug Casper

Doug Casper Guest

Thanks for the replys Prince & Technodrome. I was thinking about using translators too Prince. Thanks for the link. I'm going to try and get it translated enough to uses the program now. The download page says that you can get the GUI in english, but does not explain very well how. Have to just translate the german to english and see how it goes. Thanks again. Doug Casper

5. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) You are most welcome! You can use the Google Translation link to translate the webpage you got TrojanCheck from too. Just enter the address in the appropriate spot and voila! :D

6. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi Casper,

You'll find the English .lng file attached here; put it into the TC directory ;)

regards.

paul

[year-old attachment deleted by admin]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.