troj_stilen.a

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by GLCollins, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLCollins

GLCollins Registered Member

I am unable to install quickbooks on my pc because I do not have and cannot unpack the files for .net framework 1.1. after I get it downloaded to my pc.

When I try to unpack the files I get error message 1603 "CorExe Main failed," then it rolls back the files. I have spent countless hours on the phone with the Intuit tech support and Microsoft. They have directed me through numerous things to try and correct the problem. The last thing Windows tech support had me do was ran Housecall by TrendMicro and the following items are still there when it finishes cleaning my pc:
    1. Troj_Stilen.A
    2. ADW_SE.15543
    3. BHJK_SE.28842
    4. ADW_SE.80336

Tech support from both companies say they think this trojan is affecting the downloading of .net framework 1.1, which in turn is affecting quick books from downloading.

Any help you could provide or any new fixes to try would be deeply appreciated.

Respectfully,
    GL Collins

2. majorgeek

majorgeek Banned

try this program its free

A little information on the program: Swat It is a completely FREE Trojan Remover that scans
    your computer for Trojans, Worms, Bots and other Hacker programs.
    Swat It can detect and remove over 4000 different Trojan programs plus variants.

~removed direct download link to unknown site....a link to the Swat It site is preferred....Bubba~
    http://swatit.org/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.