trial version to full version

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Mal76, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal76

Mal76 Registered Member

Hello all,
    yesterday I downloaded the trial version of disk director suite and I liked the look of it, so ordered it .
    Is it best to uninstall the trial version before installing the full one?
    One other question I have been using true image 8 for some weeks now very successfully, but always imaging single partition which is my operating system. Are there any snags I should look out for if I create another 1 or more partitions on that hdd, and then image them?
    I had wished that I had made an additional partition on my main drive,and using trial DDS seems just the answer.
    thanks for any replies,
    regards,
    mal76
    Edit Downloaded user guide so a bit more informed now, but still like to know should I uninstall trial version before install of full version
    Another Edit I uninstalled trial and installed full version all ok

Last edited: Jul 1, 2005
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Mal76,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

I am really sorry for the delay with the response. It is not necessary to uninstall trial version to install the full one. As for imaging separate partitions, you may create the image of a single or some of partitions you have aas well as of the whole disk.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Mal76

Mal76 Registered Member

Ilya,
    been away from my computer for a while, so just seen your reply.
    As you see from my edit that I already uninstalled trial and then installed and registered full version which all went ok.
    Many thanks for your reply though and about partitions. No problem about delay.
    Best regards,
    Mal76

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Mal76,

Glad to hear that you resolved your problem. We are always at your service should you have any further questions.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.