Trial doesn't work

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Taeila, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taeila

Taeila Registered Member

One of my friends tipped me to test this antivirus since I get viruses often so I thought that I would test it but when I tried to put my email in the box and press send I got a red message saying "The Email you have entered has already been registered." so I tested 3 of my other emails (different email providers) and even my email adress that I got through my friends private domain yet it didn't work so I went to my friend and told him, then we test at his place and still the same message with all emails and some of his, same on the library and at the universities computers. Anyone know what might be wrong? Doesn't seem to be a problem with the emails or anything on my side, seems like something´s broken in your trail request site.

2. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Re: Trail doesn't work

Go to the v4 forum and download the v4 beta, it's free and works fine.

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Re: Trail doesn't work

you can probably register on a reseller site - like ours - we put in place our own registration for NOD32 trial - it's got a little fixing to do, because we rushed it out, but it does work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.