Trend Micro Internet Security 2005 or Panda Titanium Antivirus 2004 3.02.02

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Stephan123, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephan123

Stephan123 Registered Member

Hello

I have a pc(1,7 GHZ,512 mb ram memory)and have TMIS2005 but i think it isn't protecting me well.I won a licence for TMIS2005 with the beta.But is it better then Panda Titanium antivirus 2004 3.02.02.Thanks

Stephan

2. Rollinco

Rollinco Registered Member

Did you receive your full key yet?? I have not received mine yet and wonder how long it will take??

3. Stephan123

yes i received my full key.This are 2mails i got from Trend Micro

Dear Beta Customer,

Thank you for your participation in our PC-cillin™ Internet Security 2005 beta program. Yesterday we successfully endorsed Pc-Cillin Internet security 2005.

Please complete this short survey to tell us how the Trend Micro Beta Department can better serve you on future beta programs.

By now you should have received an email with the download location for the official release build and your 1 year free license for Pc-Cillin 2005, if you have not received your email notification please be patient as we are currently in the process of sending them.

Once again thank you for your time and participation.

Gavin Hill
    Beta Project Manager

www.trendbeta.com

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
    The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

and this mail

Dear Stephan,

Trend Micro beta team would like to thank you for participating in the PC-cillin™ Internet Security 2005 beta program.

Your one year free license for PC-cillin™ Internet Security 2005 is:

You can download the GM build by clicking on or pasting the following URL into your browser:

ftp://ftp.trendmicro.com/beta/PcCillin/

NOTE: If you get a message saying 'Access is denied', please right click your mouse and choose the option 'Login As...' using the following username and password:

Username:***********

Password: ***********

File name: **********

The sweepstake winners will be notified via email.

Thank you,

PcCillin Beta team

www.trendbeta.com

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
    The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

4. karll

karll Guest

I'd go with Panda, much better malware protection....

TMIS is good if you have safe habits.

5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I have used both and I would go with Panda also.

6. Stephan123

oke thanks
    i go installing Panda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.