TR/Aphex.030.B

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by hendricus, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Good to see you dripping by then Alan, hope the plumber will concentrate on his job well, so we see you back floating in soon!
    Even without Alan's douible dutch instructions (tradesmen speak it naturallyu too, btw) i am good in typo's Hendricus.
    The size 0 file came thanks to windows, when it can't run a file it creates one with size 0 kb, which can block the real thing from being started, so worth occasionally to look for them and delete them.

The av/at definitions are an intensive work, so errors are rare but always possible, and about all software has dealt with them very occasionally but it's their responsibility to have a corrected database available asap after discovery. It's sad it was so destructive on your system thjis time and caused so many problems and worries.
    I hope in a next occasion you just can go back to a former restore point and all is well again.

In case you do have to uninstall TDS, make sure you first uninstall the exec protection if you had that installed (registered version) and install that again after installing TDS. After that reinstall of TDS you now know how to install the netbus server emulator too. I killed it from the autostart btw, only start it very ocasionally.

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Just reinstall TDS over itself now, as some files were deleted by the false positive that was coming up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.