Top Security Software

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by kman1, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NGRhodes

NGRhodes Registered Member

To exploit the service, you must first get past the firewall though - which is done by system insecurity NOT firewall insecurity and must be either directly or indirectly a user issue or software/OS issue.

2. NGRhodes

NGRhodes Registered Member

Totally agreed.

Hence my signature :D

http://www.cinema.com/image_lib/7056_008_thumb.jpg

3. kman1

kman1 Registered Member

Wow!! Thank you guys for Such an informative THREAD!! sorry I haven't responded in something like 2 months but I have completely off my computer because I think my computer has been taken over. I say that because 1. i see a blue screen before my wallpaper appears everytime I turn my computer on and 2. when I'm typing in MS Word, whatever I'm typing always turns to Greek. (seriously) I can read Greek and it's the exact same thing that I was typing in English except that it's in Greek. I try to fool "it" by typing jiberish but it doesn't do anything. However as soon as I try to type what I want to type it always changes to Greek. (as if someone is constantly watching me. :mad: )

But like I said, thanks for the info in the posts. With all the info given here this is what I've concluded that I'm going to purchase:

Outpost Pro / Ewido Pro / Trend Micro AntiSpy Pro / Safe 'n' Sec Pro / Sandboxie Pro / RunSafe Pro / SafeXP pro

Thanks everyone for educating all the newbies in my situation. I know that I'm not the only one. hehe :cool: Ya know, there should be a thread like this one every 5 or 6 months. I specifically referring to Wai Wai extremely helpful posts among others! Thank you, Wai wai!!! (every1 else 2)

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.