TITerminal guide

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Fruranski, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruranski

Fruranski Registered Member

Hallo,

where can i find the TItermial guide. I need all commands for *.tis scripting.

Thanks

Fabian

2. Fruranski

Trueimage Terminal

Hallo,

where can i found all commands for TrueimageTerminal. I would like to create some mybackup.tis scripts.

Fabian

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Fabian,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that you can find more information about scripting with Acronis True Image in Chapter 15.2 "Scripting" of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

4. Fruranski

Hallo,

i know the Users guide. but there a only a few commands. If I'm looking to scrips there are created by Trueimage himself there are many more commands which are not descripted in the guide.

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts

Fabian

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Fruranski,

I am afraid that at this moment there is no information about all commands that can be used in Acronis True Image script files. I would recommend that you submit a request for technical support and describe the exact actions you want to perform. We will try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.