Tips & Tricks . . . kNot there nor in FAQ . . .

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by NTxLS, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NTxLS

NTxLS Registered Member

Looked over the links to HELP in the NewUser area and there seems to be a problem with my ability to see anything that would be a Tip or Trick.

Any other ideas?

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

There isn't a single "tips and tricks" section here. However, many of the forum sections have sticky threads that often include recommended threads related to that sections subject matter, as well as links to resources or introductions, and similar content.

3. NTxLS

NTxLS Registered Member

LWM,

Excuse me for not getting back here 'til now, have had some problems with my system. Think I may have a RtKt on my system and have been using Safe Mode to remove some old .zip files and restoring from a few days ago. Now I cannot get the system to boot in normal mode. Even using the F8 menu and selecting Normal boot at the bottom of the window it still boots with SafeMode in each of the four corners. Any ideas would be appreciated. My system is in my sig.

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

You'll need to start a separate thread for that issue. This thread is in General Topics (which is used for forum related questions only) and is about the question you asked regarding "Tips & Tricks".

I suggest you start a new thread in the following section:

malware problems & news

Include as many details specific to the problem as you can, so people will know enough to advise you.

5. NTxLS

NTxLS Registered Member

LWM,

Will comply, and thank you for answering and not throwing stones at me for being so stupid.. just have been so tied up with attempting to find my problem in Vista, I know it is ME.

Keep up this great site and do not allow what happened to CastleCops, I did like them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.