Time to Move On?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by n8chavez, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I recently got a new hard drive and I tried to email LnS support to get a new serial and I haven't heard anything from them. I usually hear from support right away. That and the fact that the beta has not been officially released yet makes me wonder if production has stopped. There has been a lot of speculation that LnS is dead. Is this true? Is it time to move on?

2. dog [away]

dog [away] Guest

LnS isn't dead ... Frederic was online just the other day. Maybe something happened to your email; why don't you sent another. ;)

3. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

I wish I knew the way ahead with LnS - I have been visiting here each day and note users are wondering what way the firewall is going.
    I have looked at many others but keep coming back to LnS - I am ready to install my firewall but have hestitated as I am totally unsure if the firewall is still being developed - hope so as I know it is light and that is what I really want.

If I do go ahead and install the trial although I hope it works as I can follow the screenshots for the installation process - does LnS uninstall cleanly *if* I found it didn't work for me? I just don't want to mess up all my settings and experience bluescreens on a brand new computer.
    I had hoped by the time my computer was ready I would have been without doubt ready to install LnS. I am going to have to do something soon even though I have my router I still do not feel I can take my main computer online without knowing what is asking to go with me.

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

I have installed/uninstalled LnS playing around with different firewalls and have never had a problem on my computer.

5. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

A new serial was sent you the 1st of June. Did you receive it ?

Frederic

6. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Robyn

Use that Ti of yours, and if you have any problems your be back to new in no time. :eek:

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.