Time to ditch the Winter theme ?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Old Monk, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Monk

Old Monk Registered Member

Hi

Isn't it time we updated the logo ? Heck - spring started here about Jan 2nd. Or do you guys know more about climate change than you're letting on :D

2. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

You blokes don't have real winter like we do in the colonies. Here in New York, we got a foot of snow last week, and anything could happen until the beginning of April. Don't ditch the winter theme too early, it's bad luck. :D

3. Old Monk

Old Monk Registered Member

We don't seem to anymore thats for sure. Anyway I don't want to bring you any 'bad luck' so best leave it alone ;)

On reflection this probably is in danger of becoming a little too Ten Forward - it was just an idle thought that it looked a little incongruous for the start of March ! Ignore me :D

4. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Oldmonk - Now that I have really looked at the theme it does look a little bleek, although it's a nice design. Maybe if they used a cheerier color in the font.:)

5. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

The administrative team will decide in due course as to when the Winter theme will be replaced
    Thank you :)

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.