tib compatibility between Acronis versions

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sthibault, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sthibault

sthibault Registered Member

I have two versions of Acronis software & place daily backups on 320GB USB drives. This allows me to always have up to date data with me in both locations (house & office).

Acronis®*True*Image*Echo*Enterprise*Server® (build*8,163) @ work
    &
    Acronis® True Image Home 2009 @ home

Is there any way to get my home backups readable at work? I believe home version will allow me to drill down into the Server created .tib file. Server will not however drill into the Home files.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sthibault,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image Home 2009 and Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server

Acronis does not guarantee backup compatibility for Acronis True Image products that are not within the same version. E.g. Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server may not work with backups created by Acronis True Image Home 2009. As workaround I may recommend you to upgrade Acronis True Image Home 2009 to Acronis True Image Echo Workstation . It will allow you to read backup archives by means of Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server at work. To get instructions on how to upgrade Acronis True Image Home 2009 to Acronis True Image Echo Workstation fill the following web form with the reference to this thread.

Acronis guarantees backup compatibility for different Acronis True Image products within the same version. E.g. Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server will work with backups created by Acronis True Image Echo Workstation.

For more information concerning compatibility between Acronis versions follow this article.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.