TI9 v2323 Nightmare Scenario

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mhallerman, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tachyon42,

Yes, you understood this correctly.

As I already stated above, we can only replace your licence for Acronis True Image 9.0 with the license for Acronis True Image 8.0, but not provide you with the additional copy. Unless you own more then one copy of Acronis True Image 9.0, because in this case you can temporarily replace only one of your licenses.

I'm afraid that this is the only way to obtain a copy of Acronis True Image 8.0 if you already own Acronis True Image 9.0.

Please also note that you will be able to exchange your license back to version 9.0 at any time. You will just need to submit a request for technical support explaining your wish to make a change.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello btimms,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We appreciate your collaboration on this matter.

I've forwarded this information to our Development Team in order to make sure that they are aware of this necessity. I believe they will do their best in order to release Acronis True Image 9.0 plug-in for BartPE as soon as possible.

First of all, please make sure that you use the latest build (2323) of Acronis True Image 9.0 which is available at: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/

To get access to updates you should create an account at:
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/
    then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

Please uninstall any previously installed build prior to installing build 2323.

Please create new Bootable Rescue CD after installing the update, boot your PC from this CD and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists with Bootbale Rescue CD created using the latest build (2323) of Acronis True Image 9.0 then please collect the following information:

- Create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

Please keep your external USB hard drive connected while creating Acronis Report and Linux system information.

- What are the exact vendor and model of your external USB 2.0 hard drive;

- How much time does it take exactly to restore the image?

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.