TI10 Bootable disk does not find DVD drive

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rkba_net, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rkba_net

rkba_net Registered Member

I am running TI10(build 4,871)... it backsup and restores fine in windows.... however when using the bootable disk (full version) it only sees my drive in the RESTORE pane (thankgoodness)... however my DVD does not show up in the backup pane... if I manually enter the drive e:\ and try to make a backup I get the error...

e0004000a cannot write to file

I tried F11 quiet acpi=off noapic... this was of no use... I also tried to make a sysinfo.txt file did not succeed... basically it looks like I can read DVD's when using the bootable disk but cannot write to them... any help is appreciated..

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello rkba_net,

I've removed your duplicate post previously titled "DVD-RAM not found in TI 10". Please refrain from posting the same question twice as this will only cause confusion by fragmenting any replies. Many thanks.

Menorcaman

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rkba_net,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please create Windows System Information and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If you do not have a floppy drive then please take a look at this previous post explaining how to save the sysinfo.txt file to USB flash drive (the same applies to the net.txt file).

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.