TI Update link broken?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by foghorn, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn

foghorn Registered Member

I have attempted to download the latest (768?) TI version, I log in successfully and get taken to the page which shows the version history for 768 and a Download button. I click on the download button and then get taken back to the login page.

Is this broken, or am I missing a trick here?

Thanks.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi,
    Just checked and it works o.k. for me. Probably a daft question but have you gone through the "Product Registration" process?

Regards

3. foghorn

foghorn Registered Member

Thanks for your reply. Your confirmation that it is not broken led me to dig a little deeper, and I found that my IE Privacy settings were on 'High'. I changed this to 'Medium' and the link now works for me. I have just installed XP SP2, whether this configuration setting is a result of that I'm not sure, but I have not experienced such problems in the past.

Thanks again.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello --

This security setting was indeed the cvause of the problem. When it is set to "High" it prohibits any downloads.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.