TI 9.0 Build 3666 Direct to DVD Imaging - Still Some Problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Menorcaman, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Thanks for mentioning "NTI DriveBackup 4.0", it might become usefull as a recommendation to other DVD/CD-fans.
    Maybe for me too as a SECOND backup solution, when I get sooo paranoid that I don't even trust my external harddisk anymore LOL.
    I second that.

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

x

There are some problems with direct burning that Acronis needs to fix but it is going to continue to be a support issue for a long time. You have a NEC3550 burner which is generally regarded as a very reliable burner and you use good media. To eliminate support issues with DVD burning Acronis has the impossible task of trying to get it to work reliably on very cheap burners and brand x media. You can also factor in the burners that were once good and are now failing for either hardware or dirty laser reasons.

3. Christopher_NC

Christopher_NC Registered Member

How about, since you apparently read these forums, taking our suggestions and feedback directly?

Might help to just take the good ideas and user experiences wherever you find them, rather than telling us to save our suggestions for the appropriate place. We are, by the way, helping each other find a way to get past the bugs and shortcomings, as well as pointing out ways to improve the program(s).

I think it's fine that there is a wish list thread, but doubt most users actively discussing how to get TI working on their systems are heading over there. You have a gold mine here -- I suggest using it.

Why is speed control while burning optical media not included in any version of True Image?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.