They took my Spyware Guard!

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by snacky, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snacky

snacky Registered Member

Please forgive my computer ignorance; I do not speak pc language very well. About 2 months ago I was hijacked and it doesn't seem so bad compared to what I have now. With help, I found the culprit and deleted the registry file or whatever. I then proceeded to arm myself with all the recommended anti-virus and spyware software I could find. I already had Zone Labs and Spybot. I added McAfee, Spyware Blaster, Spysweeper, SpyGuard, and Ad-aware. These 'things' un-install the blocker in Spybot over and over' They change my browser page and always are downloading something. They really made me mad when they put a password on my SpyGuard and a big red X over the icon. I can't get in and I can't un-install it. Most of the time when I go on line and try to find help, they shut me down.Some of the Scumbags are zestyfind, clicktillUwin, Look2Me, and coolwwwsearch233. I am planning to completely clean my hard drive and re-install my OS because I feel they have all my personal stuff now. I have Windows XP with all its 4 million patches but I have a gazillion pieces of mess in my pc.....and I never bothered ANYONE! I want my pc back and I want my SpyGuard back. I love my Guard best of all! Can you help save a life? Please be gentle because I do not know what I am doing. Thank you.

2. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.