The Name Game

Discussion in 'polls' started by Marja, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

I think we'll need to leave it to whoever comes up with a term or name to apply to those folks, beyond "spammers" or "scum," that catches on and spreads to the point of being in common usage!:cool:

2. Kathyhl

Kathyhl Registered Member

fottom beeder, just below bottom feeder :D

3. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

hmmmm..... how low are they?

So low that...........shark **** falls on their heads!
    So low that...........they can walk under a snake's guts wearing a Top Hat!
    So low that...........they can oooze under a dungeon door!
    So low that...........the very concept of the word vertigo is not in their vocabularly!
    So low that...........snails can use them as "speed bumps"!
    So low that...........when they look up they can see the sewage tubes carrying waste!

So low that........... ****Your turn****

Cheers, TAS

4. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

~

The insult I sometimes use for the 'lowest of the low' is that they're "lower than pond scum." So it would fit into your style of phrasing as:

So low that...........pond scum is considered a higher life form.

Sorry, but it's all I've got. I hope labeling them in negative terms helps you keep your sense of humour, despite the existence of such types. Losing the ability to laugh won't help anything and will hurt you.

TAS...do you see anything you recognize in the next installment of that thread about what HJT found on my old computer's hard drive, just out of curiosity? (I need to find another file specifically for a Win95 machine before I can run the other scans, and so far haven't been able to.)

Perhaps it was just brand-newbie-ignorant-paranoia:eek:, but I figured I 'd find something exotic after the machine went to sleep repeatedly while I was typing at sites, and did various other dramatic & weird things one after the other, but w/o overlap...changing behaviours from one to another of its own accord, apparently. It all seemed to begin with a suspicious email, with date/time matching a cookie found and deleted later. It had no attachment, came from a stranger in another time zone and said only "thanks" in Subject and body of message. Came from non-existent domain: userland.splitinfinity.net, or similar. The email message shows nothing now (saved on cd from floppy), but I do wonder if any recognizable 'payload' is on that hard drive to be seen. Obviously, it's more important to spend time on machines still in use, or trying to be!:)

5. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I guess if you wanted to have them scurry back to their Spidey Holes you could brand them as "Lawyers" or "Politicians". Without the bad guys Mr. Wilders and his cohorts would be out crusing on his yacht somewhere in the Med. and we wouldn't want that!

big ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.