The most dangerous tech products

Discussion in 'hardware' started by ronjor, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

http://digitallife.today.com/_news/2011/09/07/7654065-the-most-dangerous-tech-products

2. shadek

shadek Registered Member

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

You're very welcome.

4. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Hearing aid batteries are smaller than a pencil eraser, and I would imagine a child could pop a few of them like candy if left laying around. :ouch:
    hearing aid battery.jpg

5. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Thanks ron for sharing Indeed good reminder to parents,thank goodness my kids are all of age now to know better.

This reminds of a story told to me from a sales rep about a sony 32 flat screen not lcd but trinitron tube television of about 300 pounds that where equipt with a anchor on the back that bolts to the stand due to being front heavy.The sales man in the store told me that a child had pulled down on the top of the front bezel or frame around the glass and it toppled over to crush a child to death.

It was setup for display and who ever set it up failed to anchor the heavy duty strap attactecd to the television needed to be bolted to the matching factory stand.

Keep out of reach of small children and keep heavy objects secured as directed,there is good reasons for warnings and precautions yet some folks ignore.Something that takes so little time to prevent the loss of a precious life.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  6. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Different from the usual news, thanks for sharing!

7. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Very good article and fun to read :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.