The fastest updating Antispyware winner is

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Wordward, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammerman

hammerman Registered Member

I understand why you would think that. People are just investigating and comparing the products to find out what they want to use on their system. If there are any defficiencies found in a product, they will be highlighted. If one has better or worse features than the other, they will be highlighted.

I for one hope that both products do well and that the biggest loser is the malware writer. I intend to use both SAS and MBAM.

2. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Shame on us to get this thread that long. :D

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

So very true. :D
    Some folks forget these things. :eek:
    Luckly the developers/programers do not. :)
    I have both on my box and believe that they are both superb apps. :thumb:

4. MaB69

MaB69 Registered Member

Hi,

Nick and Bruce, i wish to thank you for your wise words and your outstanding products

Regards,

MaB

5. 19monty64

19monty64 Registered Member

I agree 100%, but my point is that Wordward/duke1959 will not be able to resist comparing SAS 4.1 with MBAM to see if the improvements out-weigh his "flip-of-the-coin-approach" once the new version is released. LOL Isn't that right Wordwardo_O TICK TOCK LOL...

6. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Wordward even counts the number of mouse-clicks to get to the scan-button.

7. 19monty64

19monty64 Registered Member

I'll bet that is what it was... ROFLMAO :argh:

8. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi,

Both of you are competing each other by your own making, not we in Wilders make you so:

Both offer life time license, therefore whoever gets the potential user first, that user may have to stick to that app LIFETIME, and then very likely using the other one for on-demand(free).

Opinions in Wilders serve as images on mirror, you can truly see how and what yourself look like. If you prefer nothing but positive comments, I believe members here would be more than happy to fork over pages after pages to your liking. But please bear in mind, any criticism , harsh ones in particular, will bring you more unexpected positive effects. Perhaps that is the reason my big boss often looks for embarrassing comments from clients.

Both applications are keepers to me, and will recommend them to friends, providing current trends continue.

Job well done , both of you. :thumb:

9. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

I think you have that wrong. I think you underestimate a lot of user's decision-making process when you tie it solely to economics. I have removed plenty of software from my computers that I have paid good money for. I refuse to be locked into what I eventually determine to be an unfortunate choice just because I spent money on it.

Truthfully now, do you do that? Do you keep unwanted software on your computer just because you paid for it?

True that.

10. HURST

HURST Registered Member

MBAM is a very promising app.
    I guess that all of us SAS "fanboys" were just saying that our primary app is still SAS, but MBAM is an excellent second opinion.

11. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, thanks your opinion.

I do not keep any unwanted app on my computer. But this does not mean that I will never use that application again. Things in cyber space change so often and so rapidly, sometimes just before you know it.

When that application in question wakes up and delivers amazing results, some day in the future, I will, luckily, enlist its service again.--lifetime license, man !

12. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Because its an ever evolving business, positions will likely changes.

13. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

All scanners are equal to me. What one scanner didn't detect/remove might be detected/removed by another scanner and the number of signatures doesn't matter at all. This advice will cost you $0.02 :)

14. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

In the few years I have messed with computers Anti Spyware programs have come and gone. I try to keep up with the best. Right now it is SAS and MBAM. I remember when it was Spybot and AdAware. Next year who knows? It is of course a very hard game for the developers. They must keep up with all the data base. Without a lot of attention the program falls behind. So all of you should send them some money. :D And while you are at it I am on a fixed income myself.:rolleyes:

15. BoneYard

BoneYard Registered Member

-Faster: MBAM

-Most Effective: SAS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.