The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dgkba, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgkba

dgkba Registered Member

Hello,

I'm trying to mount (explore) a image (tib file) with acronis 8.0 (bulid 859).
    The asignment letter to the image works fine but i get the following error at the same time:

H:\ is not accessible

The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable.

Same error when i trying to access the drive (H:)

Please help me!

2. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

There are many threads on this.

The Image Mounter in Build 859 is broken and corrupts the files when you extract them. The image is ok.

Either upgrade to 889 or downgrade to 826.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

4. dgkba

dgkba Registered Member

Hello again

I upgraded from bulid 859 to bulid 889 restarted the computer, but the same error?! Is there anything else I can do? Verifying the image works fine.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dgkba,

Could you please create the image with the new build and try to explore it? Please let us know the result. Also please make the screenshot of the error message, the screenshot of the Disk Management Window (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Management), create Acronis report (please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for the instructions) and send all the information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this tread. Please note that you should make the screenshot and report when the H: drive is assigned.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

6. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Try doing a full uninstall. reboot. Then install build 889. Be sure to copy down your serial number first if you haen't saved it somewhere safe.

sh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.