Thank You Acronis Support

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bobdat, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobdat

bobdat Registered Member

I'd like to publicly thank Ivan Belinsky and the entire Acronis staff for caring enough to resolve my TrueImage issues to my complete satisfaction.

Thank you.
    Bob

2. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

Great ! Glad to hear it ! (I mean see it !)

3. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

Would you mind giving us a brief summary of the issues and solutions as it may help others who might be experiencing similar problems?

4. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

You're able to post multiple pages of complaints but only a one sentence "Thank You" o_O

5. bobdat

bobdat Registered Member

I understand where you're coming from.

However, I don't want to post a whole lot of technical stuff and take away from the fact that Acronis earned my sincere thanks by resolving my unique issues and concerns.

Acronis stood up to the challenge and proved that they really do care about their customers and I am grateful for their efforts.

Thank you.

6. bobdat

bobdat Registered Member

PS - Based upon my experience, I would encourage other users with legitimate, reproducible concerns to keep the communication going with Acronis support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.