Technician License

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pjiv, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjiv

pjiv Registered Member

From the Terabyte website....

The Technician License Grants additional rights that will allow a Service Company to use Image for DOS, Image for Linux, or Image for Windows on client computers. Each Technician will require this license to use each Full-Use copy of the software. The Full-Use License Rights and Technician License Add-On Rights are purchased separately.

Does something like this exist for the Acronis Line of Software? If not I have no choice but to purchase the Terabyte stuff.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello pjiv,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase. In case you are planning to purchase many copies (10 or more), please contact our Sales Team by filling up the Volume Licence Request form available at the Purchase Acronis Corporate Solutions page of Acronis web site.

Please also note that you can address any pre-sales questions to Acronis chat operators. They will assist you and forward information to appropriate the person, if needed.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

3. pjiv

pjiv Registered Member

This is NOT the same thing. I only need to purchase 1 copy of the software, and I can back up clients machines for them and restore them quickly in case of a failure. You way is to have the customer purchase a copy, which is not a bad thing, but I'm a small shop. I would not need 10 copies at any 1 time ever. So I think you have nothing like a technician license. Too bad as I'm forced to go to Terabyte now.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello pjiv,

We are sorry for the delayed response.

I'm sorry for not being accurate enough in my explanation. We do have a flexible licensing policy, however, as I already mentioned it would be better to contact Acronis Sales Team directly either by filling the form I mentioned above or via phone (Acronis Contact Information).

Also, if you give me your name and phone number (via Private Message) I can have a sales person contact you shortly.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.