Taken Offline: just a note about the "Why NOT BOClean?"

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Pieter_Arntz, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Taken offline to be reviewed by the Moderating team, and being dealt with using private email

2. Sorry to chide in here as well as missing the original messages. Just wanted to comment on the "crack of the database" of BOClean. Simply put, for anyone who SAW the "decrypting" of BOClean's database (one of our customers sent me the links to download the (ahem) "data") and what amused me personally was all that TRASH in the "clear text BOClean database." For anyone who bothered, it was ANYTHING but "clear," containing all sorts of "fragments" and nonsense.

Since the thread disappeared, and I have more important things to do than surf (sadly) I missed what was said other than a few extremely worried customers wanting to know if it was true. But the evidence of what he "decoded" clearly indicates that the entire database was never decoded nor understood. I'll leave it there. I was around for the "ANTS trojan" ... yeah, I better leave it there. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.