system hibernation

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by INTOXSICKATED, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INTOXSICKATED

INTOXSICKATED Registered Member

recently i upgraded my nod32 to the latest version. at the same time, i upgraded my 9200 radeon video card to the latest catalyst drivers. i had some problems with the video card upgrade, so i had to uninstall processguard the re-install it after the video card upgrade was complete. ever since then, my computer system will not go into hibernation. the screen saver comes on, the monitor will turn off, but that's it. i do have hibernation enabled, and there's nothing in my pg logs that says it even tried to start. any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

You may want to hunt around in the device manager. There is a setting for some devices:

Allow this device to bring the cumputer out of standby

Some device might be keeping the computer awa
    ke.

3. tkc

tkc Guest

check your system event log under admin tools in control panel. it should tell u whether your computer attempted to hibernate and if a service stopped it from hibernating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.