Suspected Trojan?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Skyhawk, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyhawk

Skyhawk Guest

here is a website to check. When you click on it, it says that you caught a trojan. If this is true, where is it hiding and how can i delete it?

Link removed for review - Pilli

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2004
  2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there, at the moment as far as i could see the page in a safe way it seems to play a script which would eject your cd-rom, i don't see it copying or retrieving any nasty from anywhere, but there could be if you have ActiveX allowed, don't know if that would do anything more. There are more suspicious things on that site, which caused me to alert abuse.

Did you notice anything else visiting that site?
    Did you run an extra full system scan to make sure there is nothing wrong any further? Are you using TDS, as you posted in the TDS forum?
    If not you might like to have your free 30 day evaluation copy at www.diamondcs.com.au --after downloading close every scanner, get the latest radius update, reboot if you hadn't done so and check all scanoptions in the scan control, lean back during the full system scan and in the end rightclick on one of the alerts in the bottom console to save as text; please paste this scandump.txt in your next posting so we can advice you further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.