Supported ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Styxke, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Styxke

Styxke Registered Member

Hi,

Does anyone know if this controller is supported in True Image: Intel(R) 82801GBM SATA AHCI Controller ?
    It's the one used in my laptop (Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro 3505) ...

Thanks in advance ...

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Styxke,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in Acronis Software.

Please note that Acronis products have fully support for the most HDD controllers inuding Intel(R) 82801GBM. If you have a problem with recognizing of any kind of hardware please contact support@acronis.com and we will implement support for it as soon as it is possible.

Thank you
    --
    Alexander Gladkov

3. zamislirea

zamislirea Registered Member

Hello !

I have the same chipset and Acronis can't see my hard disk, nor any partition in it.

I have a HP Laptop nw9440 with WinXP Pro.

Do you have an answer to my problem ?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello zamislirea,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build of the respective version of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Please also create new Bootable Rescue CD after installing the update.

If Acronis True Image does not detect any hard disk drives under Windows operating system, then please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, unpack the archive, install unpacked MSI package and see if the problem persists.

If the issue persists, please do the following:

- Replace C:\WINDOWS\system32\snapapi.dll with the one from the downloaded SnapAPI archive;

- Reproduce the issue and collect the log file;

- Get the log file without closing any application windows (including the error message windows if there are any). The log file will be created at C:\. The name of the log file will be snapapi [date-time].log

If Acronis True Image does not detect any hard disk drives when booted into the standalone version, then please do the following:

- Create Acronis Report, Windows System Information and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

If you do not have a floppy drive then please take a look at this previous post explaining how to save the sysinfo.txt file to USB flash drive (the same applies to the net.txt file).

- Provide the exact vendor and model of the hard disk drive controller and hard drives you use.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.