SuperAntispyware Pro automatic definition updates

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by chattycathy, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chattycathy

chattycathy Registered Member

Until a few months ago, I was using a paid version of SuperAntiSpyware Pro but it expired and I didn't renew. I was dissatisfied with the previous version because it would not update automatically. I had to do it manually. I went through their support, etc. and found out that it had to be done at start-up. I had assumed it would update the definitions like virus programs, etc. but it didn't. Well, my system isn't connected to the internet 24/7 nor is my computer left on all of the time so that did not work for me. I thought I would give the new version a trial test and see if it had improved but it won't allow it. It keeps telling me "trial period expired" and I haven't tried it before. So, my question is has this feature been fixed? I hate to purchase it again and THEN find out I still have to update manually. Anyone out there using it that can answer this for me? Thanks for your time.

2. gery

gery Registered Member

the new version updates constantly with no problem at all here( pro version)

3. chattycathy

chattycathy Registered Member

Thank you! I was hoping that someone that uses it now would let me know if the updates were working as other software now or if you missed it at startup, would we still be "out of luck" on the automatic part. So now it's working like our virus, etc. updates. That is good to hear! Now I can purchase it! Thanks again!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.