SUPERAntiSpyware 3.8 just released

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by EliteKiller, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EliteKiller

EliteKiller Registered Member

Nor was it the right one for BOClean. o_O It's a shame that SAS doesn't get more favorable mainstream coverage because it truly is a remarkable app with an amazing support team.

2. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Actually nowadays i assume they are not very knowledgable, 24 sample "tests" tends to do that to me.........whether it's an AS, AT or AV test, since no program detect all samples at all times, chances are the test would show a 50% detectionrate or even lower and not be a true reflection of <insert whatever AS/AT/AV> capabilities.

3. besafe

besafe Registered Member

No...I don't verify the credentials of people doing the reviews nor do I verify the credentials of the people in this forum that give their opinions. I simply try to gather all the information so I can and make a decision.

I have noticed that every time one of the forum favorites receives a bad review, many people start questioning the test methods and the messenger. But when one gets a favorable review, tha same standard is not applied.

Specifically regarding SAS, I actually like the product and have purchased a pro license. I think it detects and removes a lot of spyware, it is easy to use, it doesn't bog down the system, and it is supported very well. I can't verify it's detection/removal rates nor can I test out it's active protections effectiveness, but I can verify everything else based on my personal experience. And if I do reccomend your product to others. I simply would enjoy seeing an independant 3rd party verify the detection/removal rates/active protections ability to keep the PC free of spwyare.

If anything Nick, you've been TOO generous. Your products strength appears to be detection/removal and you give that part away for free.

4. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

5. SirMalware

SirMalware Registered Member

An excellent point. If all of his "testing-tools" were used against the real (bad) malware out there in the wild, they would fail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.