streaming help needed, please.

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi :) there's something on the radio i want to listen to now. it's called "Jezza's Capital Confessions" and it's on Capital Radio 95.8 FM. i think this is the page for the station, but i can't see how to listen to it live :( it should have live streaming as it's one of the biggest stations in the country. can you show me how i can listen to it, please? will another site have a stream for it? thanks :)

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

at the link you supplied just click on the (see screen shot) click here link on the bottom row of the page. to listen live. As soon as the page opens refresh your browser and the chicken will disapear and the live play button will replace it. ;)

bigc

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005
  3. bigc73542

Ice, that is a pretty good radio station there in the UK. I bookmarked it to listen to. Thanks for the link.

bigc

4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi BigC :) thanks for the help, but i don't see it. here is a picture, is it in my screenshot? thanks

Attached Files:

5. bigc73542

No it is not in your scrn sht. look at mine

Attached Files:

6. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi. i like the show i was trying to listen to. it is mainly talk, with a few songs, maybe 3/4 songs an hour. it might be on every weekday, i'm not sure i haven't listened to it for a while. it will probably be on again tomorrow at about an hour, or two, before my first post in this thread, to an hour, or two after, from Mon. to Fri., that's if you are interested. it's called "Jezza's Capital Confessions". i think i used to listen to it when he was on another station and it was called Jezza's Confessions then, they must have added the "Capital" bit to the title when he moved stations o_O i want to try and listen to it on the computer tomorrow :D

7. bigc73542

I am listening to the music from the site right now. It is not bad.

bigc

Attached Files:

8. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

typical. i think i must have disabled something when i did my reinstall at the beginning of the year o_O i have had a couple of problems trying to download a couple of things too. links that work for everyone else don't work for me. :'(

anyway, here's a link to some old confessions you can listen to :eek:
    http://www.capitalfm.com/Article.asp?id=39306

9. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

well, i'm glad you like it :D ive got to go to bed now. i'll try and work it out tomorrow, thanks for the help :)

i'm listening to some old confessions :D

10. bigc73542

It can't be activex because firefox doesn't use it so it has to be either flash or java or java script. well good luck on getting it working and thanks again for the link to the radio station in London.

bigc

11. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks alot :) that was it. i needed to put it in proxo's bypass list. thanks, BigC :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.