Stores Demo of well cooled computer.

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by HandsOff, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynchknot

lynchknot Registered Member

2. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

Hi Lynch - Thanks, you are right, I was at the wrong site!

This is just an observation about your post. In my e-mail notification your post was quoted as saying, "I think.... you were in the wrong place..." In the actual post the initial few words were omitted. As one of my favorite hobbies is picking apart the quirks in various programs (all in good sport, I realize any program that works at all is an achievement) i'm guessing that you edited your comment, but the original edition was sent in the notification. It may be good to know.

I am just about to download speedfan. Then I may know the answer to my previous question:

"I got the Siguard download, which seems very easy to use...however...It does not sense my external drives. Not sure why this would be. Does speedfan, or other have this ability? "

Thanks again. This is continuing the lucky streak I have had lately of finding out new things about using my computer that are, for lack of a better word, fun!

- HandsOff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice